Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Doubutsu Uranai

I found this from my hard disc.Let's see who true it is =)


Huda
June/11/1984
Female
You are Red Wolf


  • Who is not afraid of meeting new people, and are kind to everybody. (Hohohoh...I dont think so.It scares a hell of me when it comes to meeting new people.I am the nervous one, you see.)
  • You are very sociable and extremely innocent woman. (I kindda agree with this =p)
  • There are many unique type of people in Red Wolf. You are bold enough to push your own way, without being restricted by tradition and common knowledge. (Wow,so not true! I am limiting myself to the very traditional way of life.Open-minded though!)
  • You don't care what the other people think of you. You want to do as you wish. Therefore, your life style and preferences are little bit different from others. (Ek,wrong again.What people say about me is the uttermost)
  • You dislike having no style of your own. (Emm,maybe~)
  • You possess your own sense of balance, and you create your own environment. (Again,maybe~)
  • You have sharp instinct that you use in daily life. This makes you do a good job of life. (Ooo..This would be Anna's.Not me.I am a thinker rather a feeler)
  • You are very pure inside, but this sometimes can create misunderstanding. (I'm gonna say "Oh,That is so true")
  • Once you decide on something, you will definitely carry it out. But that may be today or a year later. This makes it difficult to plan other things. (I am soo the other way round)
  • You ought to be careful not to give up so easily. (Really?Hmm~~~)
  • Although you tend to be rather unique, the way you look for originality makes you successful in the field of designing and planning. (Hahaha..the only field that I am really bad at)
  • You are cheerful and have dreams, so you can adapt to circumstances quite easily. (Easy,but it takes great efforts,aye!And,yeas! I have zillion of dreams =p)
  • You have a good sense of balance. (Huh?I cant balance my life up,and I cant even ride a bike!)
  • You can think and calculate about your future. (Who can?)
  • You may go for an arranged marriage. (I like the idea of it, dream of it but I dont think my parent would agree with it...huhuhu..poor me)

Seems like more againts than pro.Nganganga~~~

No comments: