Saturday, April 05, 2008

Comfortably numb!

It's the end of first 2 weeks of surgeyr attachment.Man,so hard!Pukul 7 dah keluar.Shuruq pun belum lagi.Ayam kuat je berkokok (kalaulah duduk kat kampung kan,xdela kat Welly ni ha...)


Semalam buat long day.Finished at 11pm.Gosh,tired like heaven!


Starting from next week,I'm attached to ED.Will be starting with late shift.Adoila.


I wanted to post pictures of Wellington Hosp, my lovely and flash work-study place =) Alangkah sedihnya,takda satu gambar pun dekat Google.Iskiskisk...punyalah tak famous kan?


Nuha came home after a week in Plamy. Farah is sick;poisoned by the food she had eaten from Food Fest.


Kesimpulan this week: I AM NUMB!!!
Comfortably Numb
"My hands felt just like two balloons"
The Wall, 1979 The first place.
Courtesy from dpchallenge.com

No comments: