Friday, September 14, 2007

Ramadhan 1


Blues pula tiba-tiba.First day of Ramadhan 1428H here in Wellington.

My 4th year of fasting in Aetearoa. Winter-Spring mood.

Dont know how to describe my feeling right now.A cocktail perhaps.

Excited with this Ramadhan;iftar,sahur,terawikh,etc.

Plus, kita bangga dengan kawan2.Since Ramadhan started, I've received many wishes.

Kebanyakannya,bahasa berbunga2.Tak kisahlah English atau BM,tapi semuanya indah bahasa.

----------------------
Sentiasa setting niat,
Upgrade iman,
Download sabar,
Upload usaha,
Delete dosa,
Update doa,
Top-up ilmu.
Dapatlah redeem pahala banyak2!
------------------------------------------------
May Allah protect you from all harm,
brighten your heart with the Nur of iman,
bless you with the vision of ihsaan,
and elevate you with the greatness of Ramadhan.
---------------------------------------------------------------
And last but not least, from Kakok/Afida.I think she made this herself!Talented!

Tiada syair seindah zikir,
tiada kata seindah Al-Quran,
tiada bulan seindah Ramadhan.
Walau mata tak bertatap,
tangan tak berjabat,
namun hati saling bermaafan.
-------------------------------------


Esok OSCE.

Cuak.

Anxious.

I know I should't be doing this at this second.

Procrastinating.



Rindu nak bersahur dengan mak abah adik2.

Rindu nak pergi pasar malam.

Rindu nak berterawikh dekat Surau Ubudiah.

Sad.

I'm feeling sad.

Why should I feel sad?

I dont know why I feel sad.

Oh,wait!

I know why.

But I couldnt tell.

That's sad.
-------------------------------------------------------

Enough!Balik ke meja study!Esok kita berOSCE =p

Selamat berpuasa,everybody! =]






No comments: