Sunday, September 02, 2007

Itu?Ini?



Life is full of choices and life is also about making a decision.

Makin dewasa kita dalam hayat ini, makin banyak pilihan kita ada.Makin variasi pilihan,makin sulit untuk memilih.

We will scream that the world is cruel if we had no choices. The world is still cruel even if we had zillion of choices because we know, there's only one the best among them all.

Pilihan itu berkadar terus dengan tanggungjawab.Tanggungjawab pula berkadar terus dengan kedewasaan.Setuju?

These few weeks, the people from med school have been attacking us (the 5th year students )with lots of papers.Papers that need us to choose only one best choice among them all and need to be returned to them ASAP.Those forms are for our placements for next year: O&G, Surgical team, General Med, Paeds, GP and Psych.

Really, is this the time we should make up our mind about next year's things?I don't think so.I suppose,they want to sort things earlier before 2008 begins. But, this is not the right time to do all these things. We need to study for exams, OSCE,MCQs and end of run exams,etc. Don't add more burden .huhuhu...Have some mercy, will u?

I know I shouldn't been complaining about this. But, how am I suppose to know which place I should go to?Which one is the best for me?

Oh ALLAH, lend me YOUR strength.


Placement for O&G:
-Wellington
-Palmerston North
-Hawkes Bay
-Taranaki


Placement for Paeds:
-Wellington
-Hutt
-Palmerston North


Placement for General Med:
-Wellington
-Palmerston North
-Masterton

Placement for Psych:
-It's abt 6 of them, cant border to list them out =p


Surgery:
-General surgery
-Ortho surgery

It may seem simple, just circle any one of those of each module.Seriously,I need to consider some stuff too.Accomodation, transport, food, logistic,company,and all things that I prefer not to list them here =)

~~~H.E.L.P~~~

No comments: