Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What I Like About You

WILAY is one of my favourite series. Amanda Bynes is one of the main actress in that sitcom. And I think Val in that story is similar if not the same as myself...hehehhe...and Im hoping one day I'll have my own version of Vic...hahahha...

Enough with Lalaland, feet right back on the ground!

As we are counting days (we becoz it's not only me who does it =p ) to 'sayonara-ing' Aotearoa, these are a few things that I will be missing soon about this little land.

1. I really like ads here. They are funny, yet meaningful. Some ads I cant really understand at all, then I have to ask Melor.She is really good at interpreting tv's ads.

2. Having a fresh milk for my morning coffee. Fresh milk seems so luxurious back home. Here, it is necessity.Well it's true what the ad said about NZ - beribu juta lembu! (I have proved you the power of ad!)
3. The air is very fresh!I used to walk along Lambton Quay every morning. Lambton Quay is quite a full on area, it's in the heart of Wellington CBD. Yet, you can still feel the freshness of the breeze, even at 1 o'clock in the afternoon!


4. It's really safe to cross roads here. It's because they make full use of the zebra crossing and traffic lights. As simple as that!
That's all I can think of at the mo. Im not stimulated to brainstorming at present. Well, here's one of the cool ads from Aotearoa.

No comments: