Sunday, July 20, 2008

New Home


Haih,lama sangat tak menulis ni. Berkulapak blog ni!
New beginning at a new place.

Ana is obsessively talking about her basic skill deficits. I reckon each one of us pun ada syndrome ni jugak, betul tak?Like me, ayooo,kalau listkan Ana,I think we just about the same. I am no surprise if my list is longer than yours tau! (Ana is now in Malaysia...sangat iri hati =( no lah,Im happy for you!) ---------Ana, we are going older!And we are learning new skills everyday!

Duduk sorang2; cocktail of feelings. Sometimes I feel relief, sometimes feel blessed, sometimes lonely and bored (maybe most of the time!), sometimes feel peaceful,afraid,anxious etc.You named it,everything is there!

Keluar pagi,jalan ke terminal bus,tunggu bus.Habis kerja pukul 5,tunggu bus setengah jam.Kadang-kadang dalam hujan.Sampai rumah,buka tv,tgk berita.Masak dinner,selalunya beli =) Baca-baca buku, tido. Setiap hari rutin yang sama. Bosan? Surprisingly not. Because I know,next year this will be my life.For how long,I dont know.Maybe life would be more chaotic than now.

Que Sera Sera, What Ever Will Be, Will Be!

pictures courtesy from Farah!

No comments: