Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday!

Yeay!Cuti!Holiday!Walla~~~

Dekat rumah ni, tinggal Mel,Wani & aku je.

Bebudak lain gi jln2 to Taupo and Rotorua.


Yesterday was my last day in Onco Ward.I like it so much.The team was so friendly.I actually feel like I belong to that team.A month with Onco team taught me a lot about life.Surrounded by people who have cancer,most of them are terminally ill.I witnessed 3 death during my attachment.The first one was affecting me badly.But I know, in the future this is the situation that I have to deal with.While I was there, I saw too many type of people, with different kind of scenarios.I saw this couple,the husband is newly diagnosed Burkitt's Lymphoma patient;the wife asked me whether she can kiss her husband or not-afraid the chemo will affecting her,indirectly.And I replied,"Your husband deserve your kisses,madam!".


Next,Im going for surgery.Something that Im not looking forward too.huhuhuhu..Oh God, give me strengths to do this.8weeks man, 8 freaking week!aduh2!

Anyway, 4days of weekend!5 dvds awaiting for me to put them into the dvd player!

-Cursed

-Like Mike

-Hating Alison Ashley

-Saved!

-Shattered Glass
OK, the marathon starts now!

No comments: